Now that I have completed the 21 Day Ultimate Reset, I want to share some tips and tricks with you to help you get through your 21 days if you decide todo the Ultimate Reset.
When I started this journey, I had no idea what to expect, how to make things easier and how to not feel completely overwhelmed. So I came up with some tips and tricks to help myself get through each week and not feel overwhelmed with all the meal planning and shopping there is to do with this program. I’ve decided to share these tips with all of you so you can have a pleasant and easy experience on your own Ultimate Reset journey.
1. I would highly recommend following the “In a Crunch” menu because it’s easier and cheaper than buying all the food necessary for each day and then not using it all. It also helps to know exactly what you will be eating each day if you follow the “in a crunch” plan because it makes it easier to prep and plan.
2. Take Alkalinize as a shot in an actual shot glass because it’s gross and you will want to get it over with as fast as possible. Check out my blog on how to take an Alkalinize shot here.
3. Set alarms on your phone for when you need to take the supplement, eat your meals, etc. (I didn’t the first couple of days and it was hard to remember when I ate last).
4. Try to prep as much as you can before each week to help make things easier. (i.e. bake enough potatoes the week before, cook quinoa ahead, etc.)
5. Cut back on all Caffeinated beverages before you start! This is key if you don’t want to have withdrawal symptoms, headaches, nauseous, etc. I went on an all out binge the very first time I tried doing the Reset and I felt so sick on the second day that I caved and quit. This time, however, I slowly detoxed myself from caffeine and junk and it helped a lot. No headaches or nausea.
6. Focus on getting through each week instead of focusing on the end or last day. When I first started I just kept thinking, “21 days seems so far away!” But once I shifted my mindset and thought, “just make it to the end of this week” it made it a lot easier to get through and time seemed to fly by so fast. It was a lot easier to make it through seven days instead of the full 21 days.